This Session is FULL – Please check back for SESSION #2 this Spring!
SESSION #1 – Tilling the Soil
Sunday January 29th (9:15-4:30pm)
Embarking on a spiritual journey and realizing our fullest potential involves creating the most fertile breeding ground possible. Using sacred texts such as the Yoga Sutras & Bhagavad Gita, we will take a deeper look into the quality of presence. We will begin to essentially ‘weed out’ that which is impeding our progress along the path and recognize things that create “obstacles”–while honoring both our challenges and our strengths.
Please join us as we enter the New Year with a child-like curiosity, practice and delve into the specific yogic concepts of the *gunas and the kleshas. Using these concepts and more we will create a space to plant the seeds for deeper living.
- 9:15 am arrival – tea and greet
- 9:30-10 introduction to yoga philosophy and topic
- 10:30-12pm – asana practice
- 12-1:30 lunch, sauna, optional body work
- 1:30-4:30 deeper discussion of our topic for session #1 with individual workshoping
- 4:30 end of session and beginning of new week inspired by our yoga!